Thursday, August 27, 2015

Quiet Book

These are all pictures of pages from quiet books I made my daughter or for friends.  I found many ideas on Pinterest and on other websites.


 The cover is a quilted cover and I use buttonholes to put the metal rings through.




Mr. Potatohead.  The pieces and parts are inside the brown "jar" on the pink page.


Sewed yarn onto the page.  The envelope has clips and ties for the hair.


Didn't have the laces in yet but here's the shoe page


The clock page


The car page: I glued on the yellow stripes and house, trees, etc.  I sewed on the road.  I used a matchbox car instead of making one as I'm lazy :) :) 


The train page is nearly finished, just need to sew the snaps onto the white pages.





I don't love the clock one as it's hard for the hands to turn.








My mom made this one but it was too cute not to add :)




The newest page I made.  It has 5 ice cream scoops and a cherry for on top.  The pocket holds the extras.  I still need to sew the snaps onto the page.

The tree page.  Again, have to sew the snaps onto the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment